Tuesday, June 29, 2010

London Wanderings

During my first few weeks in London, I visited as many museums and landmarks as possible when not working at Chelsea. I always enjoyed taking my camera along for a stroll about town, even at the risk of looking like a tourist. Anyway, I was a tourist!

I was continually overwhelmed at the amount of fun places you can visit for free in London. Museums I visited in my first few weeks included the Tate Modern, Tate Britain, Victoria and Albert Museum, British Museum, and the Natural History Museum. I also visited cultural attractions such as the Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Westminster, Houses of Parliment, and Downing Street.

It was truly an amazing experience living in London, and I can't wait to be back this summer when I start work at the legendary Kew Gardens. But next stop, Edinburgh Scotland! Hoot, mon!




























No comments:

Post a Comment